Merger of the surgeries on 1 July 2018
De Parys Medical Centre; Pemberley Surgery and Goldington Medical Practice have applied to merge our practices to create one single practice. Our application has been approved by NHS England. Therefore, we formally merged on 1st July 2018 and will be known as “The De Parys Group” going forward.
We will currently retain all of our existing surgeries:
- De Parys Medical Centre
- Goldington Medical Practice
- Pemberley Surgery
- Church Lane Branch
- Bromham Branch
You will be able to continue to access these surgeries. All the existing practice telephone numbers will continue (however we are aiming to introduce a new phone system, including one central new number, in the near future). The Practice teams will remain the same.
Through the merger we hope to deliver the following benefits to our patients
- Our continued commitment to high quality patient care within the NHS.
- A larger team working together to maintain and improve the service we offer
- Better opportunity for staff development, retention and recruitment
- Greater choice of surgery locations
- Development of an improved telephone, appointment system and website that will offer new ways to contact us and access services.
- More co-ordinated care, drawing on skills from all the Practice teams.
Dr Morgan Walters
De Parys Medical Centre
Dr David Howard
Dr Dankwart Fenske
Goldington Medical Practice